Legal Service Benefits
If legal counsel is required to help resolve your issue, CSDA may forward your request to CSDA’s contracted attorney. CSDA offers each agency member one hour of free legal advice each year. To utilize this benefit, please read the disclaimer below before submitting the Member Helpline form.
Contact Member Services with any questions at 877.924.2732.
- Legal Service Benefit does not include representation or litigation in a court of law.
- Requests must be submitted in cooperation with the agency’s Board of Directors or General Manager and not on behalf of an individual.
- Legal Service Benefit is for member agency use only and is not intended for personal use of any kind.
- Utilization of this benefit will be tracked by CSDA staff. Benefit hour will be tracked in units of 10 minutes. Any time over the allotted hour will be billed by the attorney directly to the district.
- The request form and any supporting documents will be forwarded to the attorney. The attorney will contact the requestor directly to provide answers or seek additional information.
- Legal Service Benefit requests are sent to CSDA’s contracted attorney only. The benefit does not apply to counsel from other attorneys.
- Response time is approximately 2 weeks.